Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleeper Research Log 002: Deltole and Tangential Lines

The Deltole Cipher

I know; your first response will be "Deltole? There's nothing there related to the Sleepers."

You would, however, be very wrong.

Deltole is the ancient home of a race known as the Yan Jung. The Yan Jung, as many scholars know, used a "perpetual power source". Though this power source is as yet unknown (at least to most), there may be some hints, in the most unlikely of places.


Yes, there it is. A piece of the puzzle perhaps? The only real question is, how is this linked to the Sleepers?

Rogue Drones, Pirates and Sleepers: Oh my!

Now, this next part may be hard to swallow.

What do these pieces tell you? Study those terms and phrases carefully. There is something there that might explain the Serpentis and their knowledge of Gas Harvester technology.
What about these pieces? We know that the Jove seem to have the same technology as the Sleepers in many respects. Many suspect that the Angel Cartel stumbled onto some Second Empire Jove ruins...
Finally, these pieces? An old acquaintance has had some interesting theories, possibly pointing to similarities between the Talocan and the Thukker. This is, admittedly, the weakest link; but it does have some potential to explain further revelations.

To me, they speak to a very specific set of attributes, and technological capability.

Now, there is a final piece, and that is where Sansha's Nation comes in.

Read this very, very carefully. Do you see something that might be useful for Nation? Perhaps a vital piece of what they are?

Taken individually, these pieces are rather vague and no real connections can be drawn. Taken as a whole, and put in context of the applications said pieces can be used for, a pattern begins to appear.

This leads to the Rogue Drones, and specifically, their link to the Sleepers.

Code Aria

I leave it to the reader to dig through this, with an eye to what I have mentioned above. There are hints. I will continue to collect my data, and soon, very soon, I may reveal what I know. I don't know if you're ready for what I have to show you.

No comments: